(based on an idea from the book:
“Lib and Libby: Art and Craft Kit”, Hillside Press)
- To learn and revise words related to food.
- To practice the function “What do you have for breakfast/ lunch/ dinner? (An introduction to Simple Present)
- To talk about healthy – unhealthy food.
- To talk about likes and dislikes, related to food.
- Children make different kinds of food, using plasticine.
- They also bring two shoe boxes in class, which they cover with pictures of fruits, sweets etc.
- Then they ask each other what they eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner. They can also say what they like eating.
- In the end, they put their plasticine items into the two boxes separating the healthy from the unhealthy food.